Monday, September 10, 2012

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli of human rights abusing Glasgow University stops by blog for a fourth visit, 11.14 am must be tea break time!













Dear All

I am honoured! Not!

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli has dropped by my world famous blog.

So, what would I say to Muscatelli?

I want my money back that the staff of Glasgow University stole from me the thieving bastards.

And I want my name publicly cleared and stuck up on your shitty website.

I see that you have popped by my blog four times Muscatelli, it is a guilty conscience that is bothering you?

And to use your own human rights abusing Glasgow University computer, principals-pc.mis.gla.ac.uk, 130.209.101.111, was it tea break time at GITMO?

Doesn’t it bother you so many of your staff were so stupid that they could even set someone up properly without getting caught or was it they thought I was so stupid I couldn't follow an evidence trail?

I am not as stupid as Dr. Jack Aitken of the Senate Office.

If you see Julie Ommer, Director of the SRS pass on that I always thought she was a nasty horrible individual with a massive chip of her shoulder which probably explains why so many staff left when her and McNeish took over the Stevenson Building.

And finally, I was the best fitness instructor ever to instruct at Glasgow University which probably explains why I was so badly treated; the dumb fucks you were paying couldn’t fathom how someone who previously worked in Estates and Buildings could teach better than them.

The secret was simple; I gave a fuck about what I produced!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: