Friday, June 10, 2011

You know how successful you are by the quality of your enemies, Vice Principal of human rights abusing Glasgow University stops by world famous blog?













Dear All

In some circles, I am not popular as I could be.

For example at the human rights abusing Glasgow University, I am so disliked that I am monitored by their publicity department.

Each day they sneak onto my site several times a day to see what George Laird is writing about.

Others pop up as well from ‘the bay’ but one caught my eye.

Imagine, you stumble into work, take your coat off and get the tea on.

Then you say to yourself, what’s George Laird scribbling on his world famous blog?

So, up pops this character:

Referrer No referring link
Host Name vpnclient139.cent.gla.ac.uk
IP Address 130.209.35.139 [Label IP Address]
Country United Kingdom
Region Glasgow City
City Glasgow
ISP University Of Glasgow
Returning Visits 0
Visit Length 0 seconds
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser Safari iPad
Operating System iOS
Resolution Unknown
Javascript Enabled

It seems to me that this is a Vice Principal from human rights abusing Glasgow University.

They can spend time spying on me but can’t pay back monies misappropriated or deal with bullies within their management structure.

How much was their expense IPad?

You know how successful you are by the quality of your enemies, so I must be very successful indeed.

As Mahatma Gandhi said:

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."

It is my intention to win because bullying and discrimination should not be allowed to stand.

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli Principal.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: