Friday, January 15, 2010

Is the Kevin Carroll murder just the continuation of a long time turf war in the City of Glasgow?











Dear All

As Taggart would say, ‘There been a murder’!

Kevin "Gerbil" Carroll was killed in the Asda car park in Saughs Road, Robroyston, on Wednesday afternoon by gunmen.

Three men were involved and used a dark blue Volkswagen Golf.

Given that the car had been stolen last September, I think we can gather that the thieves either planned very far ahead or are just common criminals.

I would suspect the latter.

The car was dumped in Airdie so I suspect that the men came from the North and East end of the city.

It would be interesting to see if there was a train station nearby or bus routes.

If they had a pick up car waiting that car might appear on motorway cctv. They might have been careless and not cloned their getaway car.

Carroll was shot at in an Asda Car Park; this tends to indicate that the ‘hitmen’ weren’t professional killers.

Too public and given the location, if something went wrong too exposed.

So, the Police will be trying to establish where the Golf was kept before the shooting as a way to get them closer to the killers.

That means places with lock ups and estates with garages.

If they cloned the car then perhaps the Police will look at crime gangs involved in car ringing.

The car was original stolen in Rutherglen, that means planning, and people tend to have patterns, so car rings that work in Rutherglen and the surrounding area might yield information.

So, the Police are looking for three males, possibly white, poor education, presumably from the North and/or East of the City of Glasgow, who have a history of violence, petty crime and probably been in prison before, career criminal and unemployed and one has a track record I suspect of stealing Volkswagen Golf.

A lot of reading for the detectives on this case, I wonder where the cloned number plates where bought?

Who knows when they put them on they might have left DNA or a print on them.

Given the previous attempt on Carroll, I would concentrate on the North of the City of Glasgow.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

6 comments:

D'ziet Sma said...

From what I've been told this is just the latest incident in a long running war to control

D'ziet Sma said...

drugs over Glasgow.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://limewire.indirlog.org]limewire download[/url]

Anonymous said...

Believe this section is actually the most suitable location to post this... I only hoped to notify everybody across the forum who resides in Oz know about a fabulous top of the range audio visual equipment world wide web site known as Ordio. I stumbled on them actually quite by accident when I was scouring the web for [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Sennheiser Headphone[/url] and it just so happened that these guys had the most competitive prices available. Not only that but they are extraordinarily knowledgeable and even followed up on my expenditure to ensure that I was still satisfied. They buy out considerable inventories of high end audio visual equipment so that they can genuinely break the price down. Definitely give their website a look-see if you're browsing for some home electronics.

Shireen

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!

I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look
at new information on your site.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site.

I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own,
personal site now ;)